How to Reload
Your Tahoe Super 4 or lift ticket card contains a Radio Frequency ID (RFID) chip inside that is programmed to open the gates at our lower mountain lifts. If the ticket/pass has been used or is expired, you can reload them online for convenient direct-to-lift use on your next visit.
Reload your lift tickets at least 1 day in advance to save and go direct-to-lift.
- Log in or create an account here: estore.skialpine.com/estore
- Register your lift ticket or Tahoe Super 4 by entering your ticket number/RFID Chip ID which is found on the back of your ticket or photo media in the upper left corner. Please enter the 20 digit number between the two dashes.
- Select the day you will be skiing or riding Alpine or Squaw then go through the purchase process. And you're done!
Your Lift Ticket Card
Below are a few things you should know about your Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows lift ticket access card:
- You do not need to remove the lift ticket access card from your pocket for scanning.
- You must keep your lift ticket access card away from credit cards, cell phones, iPods, avalanche beacons and all other electronic devices that may interfere with signal transmission.
- Do not put a hole in the lift ticket access card.
- Keep your lift ticket access card and reload for your next visit.
- Please note that complimentary and corporate tickets and/or tickets that have DTL printed on the front are not reloadable products.