Adventure 55 is a program designed specifically for the skier or snowboarder (age 55+) who is looking to unlock the secrets to the latest in ski/snowboard technique and design. New skills, new friends and a new effortless and efficient way of skiing/riding await all participants.
The "Adventure 55" program is offered on all Tuesdays beginning January 10th, with the exception of Presidents Week (Jan. 17).
The sessions are designed and run by highly experienced instructors of the Alpine Meadows Snowsports School. These instructors have top-level certifications and many years of experience in working with all types of skiers and riders.
- Open to intermediate/advanced level skiers/riders over age 55.
- Alpine Meadows sessions meet Tuesdays below the Roundhouse chair lift.
- All sessions meet at 9:45 a.m., clinics go from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Valid season pass or lift ticket required.
- Equipment rental is not included in the package.
For more information and to sign up, Click Here.