Alpine Meadow's Team Program Mission and Vision Statement
Our mission is to provide the best development opportunities for athletes while instilling a passion for the mountains and providing a medium for personal and athletic growth.
We support our mission by:
- Creating well rounded athletes who are a benefit to society
- Requiring open and continuous communication
- Promoting a safe and fun learning environment
- Providing progressive training for all levels of skiers and riders
- Encouraging participants to make lifelong friends
- Conducting oneself responsibly in a team environment
- Creating life-long Alpine Meadows/Squaw Valley skiers and riders
- To be recognized as the top club in the United States by 2015
Please download our Family Guide to Alpine Meadows Teams for more information here.
Questions? Please contact Syd Earley via email or by calling 530-581-8249.