Alpine Meadow's Team Program Mission and Vision Statement
Our mission is to provide the best development opportunities for athletes while instilling a passion for the mountains and providing a medium for personal and athletic growth.
We support our mission by:
- Creating well rounded athletes who are a benefit to society
- Requiring open and continuous communication
- Promoting a safe and fun learning environment
- Providing progressive training for all levels of skiers and riders
- Encouraging participants to make lifelong friends
- Conducting oneself responsibly in a team environment
- Creating life-long Alpine Meadows/Squaw Valley skiers and riders
- To be recognized as the top club in the United States by 2015
Questions? Please contact Megan Hallengerg via email or by calling 530-581-7270.