Ski and ride Squaw and Alpine on a single pass:
- 6,000 acres
- Lake Tahoe's only mile-long terrain park
- Spring parties
- Lively apres scene
- Every day of the season
- Free shuttle between the resorts
|College Tahoe Super Pass
|No blackout dates! Good at both Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows
Must be full time College Student (12 credits or more for undergrad) during the 2012-13 Winter Season.
- Full-time Undergraduate Student Requirements: 12 credits or more. Must show valid government issued photo ID and copy of course registration or transcript showing full-time (12 credits) status at an accredited College to pick up pass.
- Full-time Graduate/Technical Student Requirements: Must show valid government issued photo ID and an official letter from the Administrative or Registrar office on letterhead with raised seal stating full- time status at an accredited College to pick up pass. Official transcripts in a sealed envelope will be accepted as well.
College Passholder Benefits
- Friends/family discounted tickets
- Food and beverage discounts
- Retail discounts
- Snowsports lesson discounts. See everything our Snowsports school has to offer.
- Night skiing at Squaw Valley
- Free Spring High Camp pool access (note: free pool access is for the spring season only)
- Village at Squaw Valley lodging discounts
- $50 tickets for Sierra-at-Tahoe, Sunday-Friday, non-holiday
Whistler Blackcomb Benefit
- $25 off per day on any multi-day ticket purchase at Whistler-Blackcomb. Valid for the 2012-13 season. Must present your Tahoe Super Pass at the ticket window to receive the discount.
- 20% off lodging at select properties
Please note that the college pass is not a gold pass and does not warrant gold pass privileges.